Tuesday, March 11, 2008

just some random updates so you can feel a part of things

* one of my dear cousins is graduating with her Law degree this weekend (this will be our 11th family member active in Law - wanna fight?). Her family has rented a house for a huge weekend family gathering and cellabration! it´ll be fun and wild and very brazilian.

* next weekend (easter) some of our DEAR friends are coming directly from OH-IO for a visit! woohoo! Luke & Shithol will be spending 6 days with us here. They promised not to sleep while in Itu so we can cram as many activities and restaurants as possible.

* the day of thier arrival there will be our HOUSE INAUGURATION par-tè!! we have invited over 200 ppl, and expect about half to come and spend the evening with us! all of YOU are invited as well! it will be a delight the day YOu come visit, too!

i think that´s it. trust me, i want to post pictures more than all of you want to see them! but, no cooperation just yet from technology on my side and it´s driving me mad.

we love you!
thanks for taking interest in our lives.

a&m

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish we could come for the house party!!!

Maria said...

I wanna go! :( Have fun! That's a huge guest list! We'll see ya guys eventually, but I'm not so sure it will be this year... :(

Pamela said...

I wanna come to the party. :( Looking forward to seeing pictures. I know how annoying getting photos on these blogs can be. Right now I'm loading one at a time because that is the only way I can get it to work...so time consuming and annoying.

Unknown said...

I have a lot of things to talk with you guys about! Hope to see you this summer

JG said...

I want to go to your party, but even more, I want to go to camp! I'm just now catching up with your blog and I love the pictures from Carnival. I love Lucas! He's one of my favorite people in the world. Let me know when you get internet at your house and we'll catch up over skype; we just bought a new house too, which is why it's taken us awhile to be back online. Moving is rough. We love you guys lots and lots and can't wait to catch up!

Jess