a question we are learning to answer as we live thru it.
Here was our day today:
1. wake up
2. plan for our furlough (scheduling trips and planning church meetings)
3. stress out about Mark's incomplete Brazilian documents (will he be able to leave the country in May??)
4. pay bills (every bill here in Brazil is paid at the bank - no drive-thru)
5. stress out about Ali's incomplete Brazilian documents (will she be able to get back into Brazil??)
6. Do something about the documents, and drive to another city to apply for the process.
7. Last minute preps for the children's camp that is starting tomorrow. (gather material, plan recreation activities, etc)
8. Plan for seminar offered to Parents and Youth Ministers next weekend.
9. Scheduling for school visits to promote the seminar
10. Elders meeting and presentation of our new and upcoming 2008 interns.
12. midnight trip to the grocery store to buy ingredients for yupp lunch tomorrow (15-20 ppl)
a tad dynamic, and just what we love.
hope you are enjoying your busy days as well!