Friday, April 4, 2008

some things that happen after 6 months away

we're trying to compose a humorous and insightful TOP 10 list 
about changes taking place in our lives after being in BRAZIL for 6 months...

10 - you miss things like FEBREEZE...

9 - you forget how to conjugate past tense of verbs, "is it `I shook the bottle' , or 'i shaked the bottle?' " 

8 - arriving 15-20 minutes late is standard -- yes, yes, i know that was standard for us no matter where we were living!

7 - you feed your puppy exotic fruits like passion fruit, mangos, papaya, pomagranit (sp?), etc. then late at night you are awakened by the most gosh-awful acidic farts produced by your puppy...

... TO BE CONTINUED...

(off to a Bible study, then our friend Soraya's b-day par-te!) 

=) 

4 comments:

Blume Family said...

You gotta love number 7!!

Maria said...

has it really been 6 months already?! WOW! So, tem cartao de residencia agora?

Shellie said...

Mark and Ali!!! I miss ya'll!!
Come check out my blog dear!!

And I'm sorry you had to experience the almost fatal puppy farts! My dog can stink us out of the house! He's terrible! And he doesn't even get mangos and pomegranate!
Wanted to ask you about a reunion... when and where?? I know we got an email a while back, but its been archived, which means I'll never see it again! It's the Bermuda Triangle of emails I think. Anyway, love you!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.