Thursday, June 5, 2008

snap shots of us in US


what?? leg room ???
Oklahoma friends, David & Kathleen
Ali's 8th grade friends! Bill & Amy
50s Cafe & burgers... (and yes, DR.PEPPER!)
Karen, precious friend and amazing mom!
have i mentioned the LEG ROOM around here??
we look alike?? hahah! here's the groom!
Thai meal in Abilene 
Granbury oasis...
  Mexican ice cream in Abilene
Charlie & Anna are parents!!! 
a night under the stars and angels wings 


great stories behind every pic! 

tomorrow begins the pre-wedding festivities.
then we are headed to O-H-I-O for some time with our favorite buckeyes!

resting in Him, 
kaisers




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're killin me with the Thai food and Mexican ice cream!! Did Ann remodel?

Are yall still coming by Saturday? You know you can't live without your nalgene :) (or one more jump jump on the trampoline!)

Mark and Kelly said...

Ali, I don't know if you remember me from our pre-teen camp days, but this is Kelly (formerly) Carpenter. I visit your blog every once in awhile and I have to tell you that my worlds just collided when I saw that picture--I think Charlie stayed at my parents' house one time in OKC, I met Anna when she had first moved to Oklahoma and was new to my high school (and then to my church) and I was in Japan with John Sanderson. Small world! Glad to see that you all are doing well!