Friday, November 21, 2008

early TGIVING

as i write this post, there is a group of 9 wonderful ppl at my parent's house (they are out of town... don't tell them we are here! haha) and we are preparing for an early, amazing TGIVING feast tomorrow. we are taking advantage of mark's parents being here to celebrate the holiday the REAL way: turkey, ham, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, pies galore! for 15 ppl, there will be a total of 7 deserts! yuuummmmmm! 

we are thinking of you and hoping you are enjoying the arrival of the holiday season. 

please, whoever is in Abilene, give my parents a BIG hug for us! we miss them!

hugs and kisses to you all- 
ali

ps - pictures of the feast will be proudly posted very soon.

4 comments:

Phil said...

Unrelated to anything you have written...

I came across your blog "by chance" in an image search. We have the commonality I think in that I married a Brazilian woman. We have been living in Oregon.

After six years of marriage, my wife has left me and is presumably moving on with her life. She hasn't sealed the deal yet though.

I can see that it is apparent you are my brother and sister in Christ. Would you please do a favor for your distant brother and pray for me for 2 months? I would be forever in your debt.

With love in Christ.

Phil

Mark and Ali said...

Phil,
I will be happy to pray for you! And I am sure that as others see your comment here they will as well. Beyond that if I can help in any way, please let me know. Where do you live in Oregon? Feel free to contact me directly on my email - mk.kaiser@gmail.com or through Skype - mk.kaiser
Continue walking in your faith in Christ who is able to make all things, unexplainably, glorious.
Mark

Phil said...

Thank you very much. I will pray also that God bless you and your family. It's an immense blessing to me to see a couple like you shine. This is a dark generation we live in. Continue to shine for the glory of God!

I live in Beaverton, near Portland.

Mark and Ali said...

Thanks Phil, I'm glad you left a note. Send me an email any time and we'll talk more. Remember, the Christian life lives on community! Don't hide away, your family in Christ has way too much to offer you! Hope to talk to you more. You are in my prayers.

Mark
mk.kaiser@gmail.com