Wednesday, October 7, 2009

dates and places

many of you have asked about our specific destinations during furlough

so we want to share with you the places we plan to visit: (this is when you imagine the crowds cheering for their city)

GRANBURY - November 3rd - November 17th

COLLEGE STATION - November 18th

SAN ANGELO - November 19th - 23rd

AUSTIN/BELTON - November 24th - December 2nd

OKLAHOMA - December 3rd - 7th

DALLAS/FORT WORTH - December 8th - December 11th

ABILENE - December 12th - December 18th

OHIO - December 20th - January 20th.

we want to see all of you, this may require a few parties along the way!

t minus 4 weeks!

ak

4 comments:

Scott said...

I'll take ya'll to dinner while in Abilene if
you're free sometime.
Scott

Anonymous said...

and a big WHOOP for the residents of central Texas! :)

Kelli said...

Bummer... I think I'll be in DFW on the 17th-19th of December for a wedding. Any chance you're driving through on your way north? I think from there I head to my grandparents' ranch.

De Marco said...

party people!