Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Mothers Day (to a great Buckeye mom!)


Dear Mom,
I have to admit I'm a little jealous of Scott, Danny and Carla... because I would loooooooooooooove to be able to be there to have lunch with you today! I miss being able to do that. You put on the best Sunday lunch in the western hemisphere.
Even though I can't be with you for Mothers Day, I want you to know that I love you very much and am so thankful for who you are in my life.

Thank you for your warmth and readiness to receive us kids back home any day, and for your supportiveness in our leaving to live our our dreams and callings.





Thanks for passing on a simple love for nature that has kept me enchanted with God's creation and critters.










Thank you for teaching us the simple enjoyment of life and light heartedness that makes you so fun to be around.






Thank you for the high value you have given to friendships, and quickness to take in my friends as your own.











And thank you for the love of family that comes through so clearly through your time spent with us.










I miss being with you today mom. Know that the blessing of who you are in my life is not lost on me. Thanks for giving me a life full of so many great memories with you. I love who you are and look forward to the next time we get to be together.

Happy Mothers Day!
Mark

No comments: