Tuesday, September 4, 2007

T minus 13 days. yikes.

i've been itching to write down all the places we have been since July, so i can justify myself for NOT being packed for an international move yet.
here it goes:
Texas, 3 different cities;
Brazil, 3 different cities;
Washington state, for my dear Sara;
Washington DC, for our dear Bruno;
Michigan, to and from Canada;
Canada, for a family reunion;
Indiana, Rafa Salerno;
Illinois, for the Harings, consulate, and the Farm Progress Show;
back thru Indiana, for Fares and Maria...
and finally we survived the car ride back to Columbus, OH.

ok. that helped some.
but now i have to get on the ball.
Mark's main responsibilities is to sell both cars, and that should keep him busy for a while. i will spend the next day reorganizing pictures that have gathered in shoe boxes over our last 6 years together. (christmas of 2005 i organized my mother's pics that had gathered in shoe boxes for 20 years... and promised myself i would never let it go that long. so better take advantage of having no rugrats right now =)

here i go. wish me luck. =)

an overwhelmed Ali

2 comments:

JG said...

Oi, meu bem. Do you want to call me later? At home anytime after 12:30 my time would work. If I don't hear from you today, maybe I'll call you. We love you guys!

Jess

Anonymous said...

I dont want to hear any more about this move coming so fast! :(

I cant tell you how we will miss yall. Tony A is one of our interum preachers right now...ahhh good times! Just the mention of his name makes me miss yall!